Welcome

I am writing this Blog in a Hope that it will help anyone that is involved with the Public Trustee Office or the Adult Guardian Office here in Brisbane.

As I live this on a daily basis with my Mother who I care for, she is 90 years old and I have been caring for her since my father passed away 8 years ago, and this is all about the drama and what I have learned in that time.
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Beginning

In the beginning my Father and Mother lived next door to me and had done so for 5 years, my father got sick with asbestosis, and passed away in 2003.

The day he died I did the what I thought was the right thing by phoning my half sisters, well that was a big mistake, and it set things in action that is still going on now 8 years later, but just to get things in order my half sisters hardly ever saw mum and dad at all, well one turned up with her suitcases to move in with mum (which mum told her no she was staying with me), the other one just came.
Dad had passed away on the Monday, well then the orders started, cant have funeral o n Wednesday thats my birthday says one sister, cant have it Friday my anniversary says the other one and I go out to lunch, well bugger her lunch Friday it is at 11.30 am.
Well that was the BEGINNING

No comments:

Post a Comment