Welcome

I am writing this Blog in a Hope that it will help anyone that is involved with the Public Trustee Office or the Adult Guardian Office here in Brisbane.

As I live this on a daily basis with my Mother who I care for, she is 90 years old and I have been caring for her since my father passed away 8 years ago, and this is all about the drama and what I have learned in that time.
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Saturday

9 am he came demanding all mum's bank books and financial papers, I kicked him out, he said will be back on Monday with a solicitor.
What this man had done is ( from the RSL), 3 mths before my Father passed away he had bought solicitors in to the house when I had taken my husband for doctor's appointments to change dad's Will, he had told my father that the family solicitor of 30 years was dead and it was best to use his solicitors. 

I arrived home early from the doctors to find these solicitors in my father's bedroom and this man was stopping me from going into the room to find out what was going on, as he had dismissed the Blue Care Nurse that was looking after my father for me, dad asked me to keep this man out of the room for 10 mins while he spoke to the solicitors by himself, which I did. They left after about 30 mins later and so did the man.  

I went in my fathers bedroom and asked him what that was all about and dad said that the man had kept bothering him to change his Will, this is when I found out he had told my father our solicitor was dead, who I got on the phone to say he was much alive to my father, I told him what was going on and he said he was going overseas for 3 mths(dad passed away the day our solicitor was coming for his appointment) and he would fix this up when he got back, I asked dad why he had asked me to keep him out of the room and he told me this man (from the RSL) would not let dad put me down as a excecutor of his Will only him. 
Dad had made the solicitors put me down on his Will because he said something fishy was going on with this man.  Well Monday came and he turned up demanding again for the bank books etc, saying he was the excecutor of my Father's Will and it was not up to me at all, I told him to get his solicitor on the phone which he did and I explained to his solicitor that I was also a excecutor and as his daughter I had more rights than this man (from the RSL), his solicitor then spoke to him on the phone and he then left.


The First Court Case

No comments:

Post a Comment